Monday, June 6, 2011

Alter 18 - Scion of the Ur-Dragon


Yet another EDH general. These are getting popular and I have had many requests for commissions coming in. (I haven't taken them on yet, still don't feel like I am quite up to par enough, getting there though). This one however is for a friend that actually doesn't have his own EDH deck. Or really any magic cards for that matter. We got together to play some EDH with him though and he had a good time with it and is interested in playing a bit more. I am building a deck for him, and figured that a sweet and interesting Dragon was a great start for his deck. Also, it allows me to throw in all of the great and different things you can do in EDH since it's a 5 color deck. (FTR I am not doing any white spells in the deck, just doesn't feel right with dragons).

Now to build the rest of the deck.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment