Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Alter 57 - Tamiyo, the Moon Sage

I won't be doing too much painting during the summer as I have motorcylces to ride, mountains to hike, and events to cover. That said, I set aside some time to do this one (and will be doing a couple more shortly as well)

A friend of mine from Renton promised that if I did this alter for him, he would do some crazy combo using this card. Who am I to stand in the way of such ambition??

I thought the artwork for Tamiyo was really good when I first saw it, and it has grown on me even more since then. I like how she is understated yet has this sort of menacing feel about her. Like a kind but strict teacher, if you cross her you will pay dearly for it. But otherwise she is pretty cool.

Also, socks with sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment