Monday, June 11, 2012

Alter 54 - Sigarda, Host of Herons




This was part 1 of a 2 part commission for some Commander generals. They are for my friend Graham from Loading Ready Run (@graham_lrr) commissioned by his lady friend Kathleen (@kathleen_lrr). The artwork on this card is particularly good in my estimation, and this made it so that no matter what I came up with I wouldn't be 100% happy.

Then again, I never am when it comes to these alters :) I was satisfied with this one however. One note, I did do this alter on a cruise ship (yes, during the Magic Cruise 2012) and this presented some unique challenges. Ships move around a lot it turns out, and keeping a steady hand on them is about impossible. I was able to find a reasonable zone to alter in though, and it all worked out in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment